The following section lists the privacy details of the site for users who do not engage in direct action with the site, such as the submission of forms for the purposes of comments/forums/contact or use of the login system.
Kaley Cuoco Central automatically collects the following information from all visitors, information which is not personally identifiable:
- IP Address & ISP, and other network information provided by the end-users ISP or browser.
- Country, County/State or City of origin depending on ISP, and other related geographic information available from the IP address given by the ISP, said information does not reveal the precise location of the user. This site uses geoIP software for the purposes of detecting the country of origin for the purposes of content localisation, Google Analytics collects the country, state/county and town/city of the end-user where available for the purposes of statistical analyis.
- Operating System, Browser, Network Speed, Screen Resolution, Flash Version, and other technical information provided by the end-users browser.
- List of all requests made to server for pages, multimedia & other files.
- Other website behaviour (such as length of time time spent on site, return rate).
The information above may also be collected by the following software on behalf of Kaley Cuoco Central:
- Google Analytics (for the purposes of statistical analysis)
It does not collect any personally identifiable information.
The company listed above may place “cookies” on your computer for the purposes of providing their services, these cookies track viewing behaviour across this site and other sites in their network for the purposes of advertising or statistic gathering – this information is not personally identifiable.
This site does not place any direct cookies on your computer automatically, although the server may place a cookie for the purpose of tracking sessions – this is in no way linked to your person.
The following section details privacy details for those who engage in direct action with the site such as the submission of forms for the purposes of commenting, forums, contact, private messaging or use of the login system – by engaging in direct action with the site, you consent to the following data being taken and stored by the site.
Kaley Cuoco Central, under consent, may collect the following information which could potentially be personally identifiable – this only applies if you use our contact form, private messaging, post comments, register on the forums or use our login system:
- (User)Name, which may be your real name or pseudonym, the user is under no requirement to provide an accurate name.
- Email Address – the user is required to provide an accurate email address which may be linked to their person or identity.
- Age – the user is required to provide their age for the purposes of age validation.
- Optional information such as interests, location for the purposes of forum profiles, this information is provided for the purposes of community building and is shown publicly.
Kaley Cuoco Central, under consent, may also collect information from any private messages sent by you to other members of our forum community when suspicion or proof of abuse of the private messaging system is present or private messages have been reported to the forum staff as being unsollicited, offensive, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated or threatening.
Engagement in the direct actions above will result in cookies being placed on your computer for the purposes of “flood limit” protection, spam protection, session tracking, “constant logon” and will be linked with your action or account, which may be linked to your personal identity. Cookies are stored on your computer and accessible only to this site, when you visit it, or somebody with access to your computer.
It is not the policy of this website to share the potentially identifiable information with anybody outside of the website.
While care is taken to preserve the security and privacy of any potentially identifiable information, the information does flow openly through the internet, it is stored in clear text form on a private server and is, potentially, for the purposes of account management – stored in the e-mail system of this server and the private e-mail account(s) of the webmaster(s) of this site, on servers which do not fall under the control of this website and are, potentially, not subject to the same data protection.
This site is hosted in the United States for the purposes of law enforcement and is administrated from The Netherlands. This site complies with United States COPPA law and does not knowingly collect the personal information of minors under the age of 13yrs.